Scene at Omaha Depot
- Scene at Omaha Depot
- Published / Created
- From a collection of snapshots of a westward rail journey in 1892, possibly taken by someone traveling with a group of Freemasons.
- Manuscript caption on verso. Card mounts printed on verso: From Dame, Stoddard & Kendall, 374 Washington Street, Boston. Kodak, Kamaret and Hawk-eye Cameras, Developing & Reloading.
1 photographic print
9.3 x 11.7 cm. mounted on cards 10.7 x 13.2 cm.
- Call Number
- WA Photos 297
- Collection Title
- Photographs of a railroad trip from Niagara Falls to Colorado
- Container / Volume Information
- Folder 4
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record