[Photograph of Susan Te-u-pun McKay].
- [Photograph of Susan Te-u-pun McKay].
- Alternative Title
- Housewoth's celebrities
- Houseworth, Thomas, 1829-1915. and Thomas Houseworth & Co
- Published / Created
- ca. 1874
- Studio portrait photograph from a mammoth plate negative identified as Susan Te-u-pun McKay, an Umatilla Indian and wife of Donald McKay, a government scout involved in the Modoc Indian War, created by the studio of Thomas Houseworth & Co., ca. 1874.
- Printed caption on the verso: "The Nevada Fall, 700 feet high, Yo-Semite Valley, Mariposa County, Cal., No. 20" and "No. 9 Montgomery St., San Francisco".
1 photographic print
53.0 x 41.5 cm. mounted on a sheet 66.5 x 51.0 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- WA Photos Folio 49
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record