[Petition to the Committee of Both Kingdoms, 1645 Nov 11]
- [Petition to the Committee of Both Kingdoms, 1645 Nov 11]
- Muscovy Company
- Published / Created
- Contemporary MS copy. From the governor and company of Russia merchantsto the Committee asking that the Russian minister be given a proper reception.
31 x 18 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- OSBORN FB156
- Collection Title
- [Parliamentary speeches, debates, etc., and other miscellaneous manuscripts]
- Collection Created
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Osborn fb156. RUSSIA COMPANY, LONDON.
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Parliamentary Speeches, Debates, Etc. James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record