Sealers' camp in Glacier Bay
- Sealers' camp in Glacier Bay
- Curtis, Edward S., 1868-1952. and Harriman, Edward Henry, 1848-1909
- Published / Created
- Edward Henry Harriman organized and funded a scientific expedition up the Alaska coast that included George Bird Grinnell, Grove Karl Gilbert, John Muir, Frederick Dellenbaugh, C. Hart Merriam, and other scientists, artists and writers, as well as his own
- Letterpress caption on album page.
1 photographic print
15.2 x 19.5 cm. mounted on page 24 x 34 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- ZZc86 899ha
- Collection Title
- A souvenir of the Harriman Alaska Expedition : May-August, 1899 [graphic]
- Collection/Other Creator
- Harriman Alaska Expedition (1899)
- Collection Created
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record