West face of Half Dome as seen from Tenaya Creek Trail. 15
- West face of Half Dome as seen from Tenaya Creek Trail. 15
- Published / Created
- Emil Burgermeister, mountaineer, who with his wife Fanny trekked through the national parks and forests of California, Oregon, and Washington from the 1910s through the early 1930s.
- Geographic views identified after the Burgermeister's death by Oliver Kehrlein, a mountaineer-photographer.
1 stereo slide
5.9 x 12.9 cm.
- Call Number
- WA Photos 240
- Collection Title
- Emil Burgermeister mountaineering views of California and Washington
- Collection/Other Creator
- Burgermeister, Emil, 1874-1957
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
- Yosemite National Park (Calif.)--Pictorial works
- Subject (Name)
- Burgermeister, Frances, 1881-1942
- Subject (Topic)
Half Dome (Calif.)--Pictorial works
Landscape photography--United States
Landscape photography--West (U.S.)
Mountaineering--West (U.S.)--Pictorial works
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record