Capitularies of Charlemagne, Louis the Pious, etc
- Capitularies of Charlemagne, Louis the Pious, etc
- Published / Created
- ca. 873
- Publication Place
- Rheims [?]
- Executed at a scriptorium connected with the court of Charles the Bald (Emperor, 840-77). and Manuscript on parchment of Capitularies of Charlemagne and Louis the Pious compiled by Ansegisus in 827. With Capitularies of Charles the Bald; and List of Frankish kings from Faramund to Philip II (1180).
- Binding: s. xviii. Edges spattered red. Brown spattered calf, blind-tooled. Remains of paper label on spine.
- ff. i + 105 + i : parchment ; 270 x 225 (180 x 140) mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 413
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- mixed material
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Geographic)
- France--Politics and government--To 987
- Subject (Name)
- Charles II, King of France, 823-877
- Subject (Topic)
Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval
Law |z France
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Capitularies of Charlemagne, Louis the Pious, etc. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University. and Shailor, B. Catalogue of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, MS 413.
- Orbis Record
- More Information