The dead laying as they fell after first battle at Agua Preita, Mexico.
- The dead laying as they fell after first battle at Agua Preita, Mexico.
- Alternative Title
- 6th Squad Company F. 6th Infantry, Scott Whiter & Co., El Paso
- Published / Created
- 1913 Feb 7
- Publication Place
- Santa Fe
- Collection includes postcard photographs created by commercial and amateur photographers of locations and events related to United States military involvement in the Mexican Revolution, ca. 1910-1917.
- Postcard to Miss Geraldine Lange, Denver, Colorado, from "Papa".
1 photographic postcard print
9.0 x 14.1 cm.
- Call Number
- WA Photos 307
- Collection Title
- Postcard photographs related to United States military involvement in the Mexican Revolution
- Collection Date
- ca. 1910-1917
- Container / Volume Information
- Folder 4
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record