Ritter in back of Banner. 34
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Ritter in back of Banner. 34
- Ritter in back of Banner. 34
- Published / Created
Emil Burgermeister, mountaineer, who with his wife Fanny trekked through the national parks and forests of California, Oregon, and Washington from the 1910s through the early 1930s.
- Geographic views identified after the Burgermeister's death by Oliver Kehrlein, a mountaineer-photographer.
1 stereo slide
5.9 x 12.9 cm.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA Photos 240
- Collection Title
- Emil Burgermeister mountaineering views of California and Washington
- Collection/Other Creator
- Burgermeister, Emil, 1874-1957
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume
- Box 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
John Muir Trail, Sierra Nevada Mountains
Sierra Nevada (Calif. and Nev.)
- Subject (Name)
- Burgermeister, Frances, 1881-1942
- Subject (Topic)
Landscape photography--United States
Landscape photography--West (U.S.)
Mountaineering--West (U.S.)--Pictorial works
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)