Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Matagorda buildings
- Matagorda buildings
- Alternative Title
Views of Matagorda, Texas
Hotel at Matagorda, Texas
- Holtz, Helmuth
- Lang, Ed, lithographer.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Hamburg [Germany?] and Germany Hamburg
- Ed. Lang lith
Lithograph of six buildings, with eagle and flags at top of page. The buildings represented are a church; Masonic hall; hotel designated as the "Colonado House" and captioned "Hotel at Matagorda, Texas"; courthouse; the residence of Col. R.H. Williams; and the store of Mr. G. Burkhart. The central image of the hotel, and its caption "Hotel at Matagorda, Texas," dominate the tableau
BEIN WA Prints 381 copy 2: Manuscript note at top of sheet: T.[?]H. Wright, Oct 29, 1943, gift? 1850s?
Title devised by cataloger.
- 1 print : image 15 x 19 cm, on sheet 27 x 22 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA Prints 381 2
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- black and white, lithograph ;, paper, ink, and lithography
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Topic)
Buildings, structures, etc
Matagorda (Tex.) > Buildings, structures, etc > Pictorial works
Matagorda (Tex.) > Pictorial works
Texas > Matagorda
Historic buildings > Texas > Matagorda
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)