Canyon of Desolation
- Canyon of Desolation
- Beaman, E. O
- Published / Created
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh, a member of John Wesley Powells second expedition down the Colorado River (1871-1873); author of the Romance of the Colorado River and A Canyon Voyage, and numerous other books.
Photographs from the second Powell Expedition. From p. 266 of ""Romance of the Colorado River.
Some of photographic contact sheets and prints from original negatives not included in Beinecke Library Digital Images Online.
1 photographic print
17.8 x 8.9 cm.
- Call Number
- WA Photos 271
- Collection Title
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh collection of photographs and drawings of the Colorado River region.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Dellenbaugh, Frederick Samuel, 1853-1935
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 10
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh Collection of Photographs and Drawings of the Colorado River Region. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record