Survey monument on summit of Mt. Dellenbaugh looking W across ... towards mouth of Grand Wash. Miss Fraser on the monument
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Survey monument on summit of Mt. Dellenbaugh looking W across ... towards mouth of Grand Wash. Miss Fraser on the monument
- Survey monument on summit of Mt. Dellenbaugh looking W across ... towards mouth of Grand Wash. Miss Fraser on the monument
- Fraser, George C
- Published / Created
Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh, a member of John Wesley Powells second expedition down the Colorado River (1871-1873); author of the Romance of the Colorado River and A Canyon Voyage, and numerous other books.
- Manuscript captions. Some of photographic contact sheets and prints from original negatives not included in Beinecke Library Digital Images Online. With envelope: ""Prints of Colorado River in Glen Canyon and at Toroweap and from ... Plateau - also from M
1 photographic print
9.8 x 7.2 cm.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA Photos 271
- Collection Title
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh collection of photographs and drawings of the Colorado River region.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Dellenbaugh, Frederick Samuel, 1853-1935
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume
- Box 2 | Folder 63
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh Collection of Photographs and Drawings of the Colorado River Region. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)