New England primer
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > New England primer
- New England primer
- Alternative Title
- R. John Rogers, Minister of the Gospel in London ...
- Published / Created
"As runs the glass / Our life doth pass. / My book and heart / Must never part. / Job feels the rod, / Yet blesses God. / Proud Karah's troop / Was swallow'd up. / Lot fled to Zoar, / Saw fiery show'r / On Sodom pour. / Moses was he / Who Israel's host /
- Imperfect copy: first five leaves and last leaf wanting; leaves bled, worm-holed, and browned; some leaves mutilated.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Lxi8 N4 1
- Collection Title
- The New-England primer improved : For the more easy attaining the true reading of English. : To which is added, the Assembly of Divines catechism, &c
- Collection Created
- Boston : Printed by W. MAlpine, about mid-way between the Governors and Dr. Gardiners, Marlborough-street, 1767
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)