The Colorado River at the upper, or ""Line mesa""
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > The Colorado River at the upper, or ""Line mesa""
- The Colorado River at the upper, or ""Line mesa""
- MacDougal, D.T
- Published / Created
Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh, a member of John Wesley Powells second expedition down the Colorado River (1871-1873); author of the Romance of the Colorado River and A Canyon Voyage, and numerous other books.
- With manuscript notes on verso and typescript caption on recto. Some of photographic contact sheets and prints from original negatives not included in Beinecke Library Digital Images Online.
1 photographic print
12 x 20.3 cm.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA Photos 271
- Collection Title
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh collection of photographs and drawings of the Colorado River region.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Dellenbaugh, Frederick Samuel, 1853-1935
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume
- Box 3 | Folder 103
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh Collection of Photographs and Drawings of the Colorado River Region. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)