Council Against Intolerance in America
- Council Against Intolerance in America
- Bourne, Emma and The Council Against Intolerance in America
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York
- With the exception of the indian all Americans or their forefathers came here from other countries. This map shows where they live, what they do, and what their religion is.
- Manuscript annotation by Langston Hughes near illustration of slaves picking cotton in the South: "tote that cotton - roll that bale
133 x 88.6 cm.
- Call Number
- JWJ MSS 26
- Collection Title
- Langston Hughes papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Series II. Professional Correspondence. FORM LETTERS
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 239 | Folder 3903
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- Permission from the Langston Hughes Estate is required to publish materials by Langston Hughes in any format. Contact information for the Estate can be found in the WATCH File.
- Langston Hughes Papers. James Weldon Johnson Collection in the Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record