Il trionfo della fedeltà : dramma pastorale per musica / di E.T.P.A.
- Il trionfo della fedeltà : dramma pastorale per musica / di E.T.P.A.
- Alternative Title
- Trionfo della fedeltà. Libretto
- Maria Antonia Walpurgis, Electress, consort of Friedrich Christian, Elector of Saxony, 1724-1780.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Dresda [Dresden] :
- Nella stamperia regia per la vedova Stössel e Giovanni Carlo Krause,
- Illustrations: 9 etchings comprising 8 double-page by L. Zucchi after B. Mullers and J. Roos, and a portrait of the author by Zucchi after S. Torelli.
Bookplate identified by dealer as belonging to Baron Horace de Landau, numbered 25698. Faint inscription on front binder's blank: "Duplum bthecae regiae Monarensis."
Composed and written by Ermelinda Talea, pastorella arcade, a pseudonym for Maria Antonia Walpurgis.
Illustrations: 9 etchings comprising 8 double-page by L. Zucchi after B. Müllers and J. Roos, and a portrait of the author by Zucchi after S. Torelli.
Plate  is an added engraved t.p.
Signatures: A-H⁴ (H4v blank).
- 63,  p., , 6 leaves of plates (most folded) : plates, port. 25 cm. (4to)
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Italian Festivals 43
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Subject (Geographic)
- Dresden (Germany)
- Subject (Name)
De Landau, Horace,--barone,--1824-1903--Bookplate.
Krause, Johann Karl, printer.
Müllers, Benedikt, b. ca. 1712.
Roos, Joseph, 1726-1805.
Stössel, Witwe, printer.
Zucchi, Lorenzo, 1704-1779.
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record