About one mile above the mouth of Sheep Creek, looking south
- About one mile above the mouth of Sheep Creek, looking south
- Published / Created
- A broad view of the creek, by Green River, hills rising above, a dirt road in the foreground.
Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh, a member of John Wesley Powells second expedition down the Colorado River (1871-1873); author of the Romance of th
In ink verso: About one mile above the mouth of Sheep Creek, / Looking south. / Taken by Gerald Thorne / 1929.
1 photograhic print
approx. 9 x 14.5 cm
- Call Number
- WA Photos 271
- Collection Title
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh collection of photographs and drawings of the Colorado River region.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Dellenbaugh, Frederick Samuel, 1853-1935
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 4 | Folder 124
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh Collection of Photographs and Drawings of the Colorado River Region. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record