"Carson Spur" and watershed
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > "Carson Spur" and watershed
- "Carson Spur" and watershed
- Published / Created
- 1934 Sept
A view of the forested land which comprises the watershed of the South Fork of the American River.
Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh, a member of John Wesley Powells second expedition down the Colorado River (
In ink verso: ""Carson Spur"" and watershed of / South Fork of Am - River / Photo taken from Carson Pass / California / Sept. 1934. Stamped verso: 001.
1 photograhic print
approx. 6.5 x 11.5 cm
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA Photos 271
- Collection Title
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh collection of photographs and drawings of the Colorado River region.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Dellenbaugh, Frederick Samuel, 1853-1935
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume
- Box 4 | Folder 131
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh Collection of Photographs and Drawings of the Colorado River Region. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)