Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Red Canyon
- Red Canyon
- Published / Created
A high wide view of the Grand Canyon receeding into the distance.
Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh, a member of John Wesley Powells second expedition down the Colorado River (1871-1873); author
In pencil verso: Red Canyon looking west / from Bass's - Mt. Trumbull / etc. in the distance on left. Stamped verso: 1 103 / 1 163.
1 photographic print
approx. 12.5 x 17 cm
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA Photos 271
- Collection Title
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh collection of photographs and drawings of the Colorado River region.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Dellenbaugh, Frederick Samuel, 1853-1935
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume
- Box 4 | Folder 139
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh Collection of Photographs and Drawings of the Colorado River Region. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)