Near junction of Grand and Green ?
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Near junction of Grand and Green ?
- Near junction of Grand and Green ?
- Published / Created
A view of the canyon floor with a river running through it, cliffs in the distance.
Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh, a member of John Wesley Powells second expedition down the Colorado River (1871-1873); author of the Romance of the Colorado River and A Canyon Voyage, and numerous other bo
In pencil verso: Near junction of Grand and Green ?
1 photographic print
approx.12 x 9 cm
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA Photos 271
- Collection Title
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh collection of photographs and drawings of the Colorado River region.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Dellenbaugh, Frederick Samuel, 1853-1935
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume
- Box 4 | Folder 142
View full finding aid for Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh collection of photographs and drawings of the Colorado River region.
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
- Resource Type
- Prints & Photographs
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh Collection of Photographs and Drawings of the Colorado River Region. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)