Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Kanab Canyon
- Kanab Canyon
- Published / Created
A view of Kanab Canyon and its eroded rock walls.
Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh, a member of John Wesley Pow
In pencil verso: Kanab Canyon. In ink verso: showing rocks that were / uncovered by the great wash- / out which show the erosion / that went on previous to / the deposit of silt upon / them / 1903.
1 photographic print
approx. 12 x 9.5 cm
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA Photos 271
- Collection Title
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh collection of photographs and drawings of the Colorado River region.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Dellenbaugh, Frederick Samuel, 1853-1935
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume
- Box 4 | Folder 146
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Frederick Samuel Dellenbaugh Collection of Photographs and Drawings of the Colorado River Region. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)