- Ould Virginia
- Reeve, James, printer. and Vaughan, Robert, 17th cent., engraver
- Published / Created
- "A description of part of the adventures of Cap. Smith in Virginia." and Ten engraved vignettes on two pages.
Between p. 20-21.
Ould Virginia / graven and extracted ... by Robert Vaughan, printed by Iames Reeve. 
1 map, 2 p.
28 x 36 cm., on sheet 31 x 36 cm., folded to 31 x 18 cm.
- Call Number
- Taylor 301
- Collection Title
- The generall historie of Virginia, New-England, and the Summer Iles : with the names of the adventurers, planters, and governours, from their first beginning, ano 1584 to this present 1625 : with the proceedings of those severall colonies, and the acciden
- Collection/Other Creator
- Smith, John, 1580-1631
- Collection Created
- London : Printed by I.[ohn] D.[awson] and I.[ohn] H.[aviland] for Michael Sparkes, 1625
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record