Entrance to Deception Passage, Rosario Straits, W.T. Mt. Baker in the distance. Watercolor, 23.9 x 33.6 cm.
- Entrance to Deception Passage, Rosario Straits, W.T. Mt. Baker in the distance. Watercolor, 23.9 x 33.6 cm.
- Alden, James Madison, 1834-1922
- Published / Created
- Pencil sketch with wash on verso of a road with trees and a mountain in the distance. See also preliminary sketch in folder 24.
- Signed. Manuscript caption below image. "Mary" written on lower right of verso.
- 1 watercolor painting + 1 drawing : color, b&w illustrations ; 23.9 x 33.6 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-2368
- Collection Title
- Franz R. and Kathryn M. Stenzel collection of western American art
- Collection/Other Creator
- Stenzel, Franz
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Series I. James Madison Alden Artwork and Associated Material. ARTWORK. Columbia River and Related Views
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 2 | Folder 27
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Franz R. and Kathryn M. Stenzel Collection of Western American Art. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record