Cañon - S. part San Clemente Island, California. Watercolor, 26 x 18.5 cm.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Cañon - S. part San Clemente Island, California. Watercolor, 26 x 18.5 cm.
- Cañon - S. part San Clemente Island, California. Watercolor, 26 x 18.5 cm.
- Alden, James Madison, 1834-1922
- Published / Created
- 1856 Jun
- "G.L. Dorsey" and "Vernon" written on verso.
- 1 watercolor painting : color illustration ; 26 x 18.5 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-2368
- Collection Title
- Franz R. and Kathryn M. Stenzel collection of western American art
- Collection/Other Creator
- Stenzel, Franz
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Series I. James Madison Alden Artwork and Associated Material. ARTWORK. California Views
- Container / Volume
- Box 1 | Folder 9
View item information in Archives at Yale
View full finding aid for Franz R. and Kathryn M. Stenzel collection of western American art
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
San Clemente Island (Calif.)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Franz R. and Kathryn M. Stenzel Collection of Western American Art. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)