The house that Paxton built / by G.A.S
- The house that Paxton built / by G.A.S
- Paxton, Joseph, Sir, 1803-1865 and Sala, George Augustus, 1828-1895.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Ironbrace, Woodenhead & Co. [i.e. Adolphus Ackermann]
- 23 panels of wood engraved cartoons, hand colored (watercolor), pertaining to the 1851 London Exhibition. 48 p. accordion fold, illustrated on one side.
- Panels 1-23 comprised of 4 scans: panels 1-5, 6-11, 12-17, 18-23. Blank end flyleaf not scanned.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Ip Sa31 851H
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record