[Souvenir bookmark in the shape of a butterfly]
The digital version of this work is restricted due to copyright or other restrictions.
- [Souvenir bookmark in the shape of a butterfly]
- Golden Gate International Exposition (1939-1940 : San Francisco, Calif.)
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [San Francisco]
Cellophane wings bound with yellow and blue paper. The wings are held open with a metal spring. Bird's-eye views of San Francisco and Oakland printed on outside of wings.
Printed recto: San Francisco / [copyright] by S. A. Minera.
Printed verso: Oakland / Golden Gate.
approximately 8 x 13 cm.
color illustrations, mixed media
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 734
- Collection Title
- Collection of approx. 500 postcards from various Expositions, including World's Fairs held in San Diego, Dallas and other locations, with a collection of World's Fair stamps
- Collection Created
- Collection Date
- [ca. 1930-1951]
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- Yale Community Only
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)