- Ould Virginia
- Vaughan, Robert, 17th cent., engraver
- Published / Created
- "A description of part of the adventures of Cap. Smith in Virginia." and Nine engraved vignettes with inset map.
- Map of "Ould Virginia" (Church 2nd/Sabin 3rd state) facing p. 41
1 map (folded)
28 x 36 cm., on sheet 28 x 39 cm. folded to 21 x 13 cm.
- Call Number
- Z40 025
- Collection Title
- The generall historie of Virginia, New-England, and the Summer Isles : with the names of the adventurers, planters, and governours, from their first beginning, ano. 1584 to this present 1626 : with the proceedings of those severall colonies, and the accid
- Collection/Other Creator
- Smith, John, 1580-1631
- Collection Created
- London : Printed by I.[ohn] D.[awson] and I.[ohn] H.[aviland] for Michael Sparkes, 1626
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record