Hours, use of Rome
- Hours, use of Rome
- Published / Created
- s. XV and XVI [end of the 15th or beginning of the 16th century]
- Publication Place
- Manuscript on parchment of Book of Hours, with Full calendar in French.
In a binding and case of the 18th-19th century, with the initials FX [tree with helmet and visor] and [Greek] Z embossed in gold on case.
Written in elegant batarde.
- ff. ii + 113 + iii : parchment ; 191 x 121 (99 x 52) mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
French, Middle (ca.1400-1600)
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 435
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- mixed material
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Catholic Church--Prayers and devotions
- Subject (Topic)
Books of hours
Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Hours, Use of Rome. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University. and Shailor, B. Catalogue of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, MS 435.
- Orbis Record
- More Information