His Majesty’s most gracious letter to the Parliament of Scotland
- His Majesty’s most gracious letter to the Parliament of Scotland
- Atholl, John Murray, Duke of, 1660-1724., England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary), Marchmont, Patrick Hume, Earl of, 1641-1724., Scotland. Parliament, and William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Sold by E.. Whitlock, near Stationers-Hall
Includes: The speech of John earl of Tullibardine, His Majesties High Commissioner to the Parliament of Scotland, on Tuesday, the eighth of September, 1696, and The speech of Patrick lord Polwarth, Lord High Chancellor of Scotland, at the opening of the sixth session of the Parliament of Scotland, on Tuesday the 8th of Sept. 1696.
Wing (2nd ed.) W2371D
1 broadside,  p.
- Call Number
- Brit Tracts 1696 +A85
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Subject (Geographic)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
- Scotland. Parliament -- Early works to 1800
- Subject (Topic)
- Speeches, addresses, etc., English -- Early works to 1800.
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record