Delineatio omnium orarum totius Australis partis Americae, dictae Peruvianae, a R. de la Plata, Brasiliam, Pariam, & Castellam ...
- Delineatio omnium orarum totius Australis partis Americae, dictae Peruvianae, a R. de la Plata, Brasiliam, Pariam, & Castellam ...
- Langren, Arnold Florent van, 1580-1644
- Published / Created
[Scale ca. 1:19,000,000].
Bound in following p. 216.
In ink on verso: "197" in upper left corner, which has also been crossed out in ink with three lines.
Map has been repaired with tape on verso.
Map has one vertical tear just left of center.
Map has several small brown and yellow marks that can be seen mostly on verso.
Map properly belongs to the Dutch edition of 1596.
40.9 x 55.8 cm. folded to 25.3 x 15 cm.
- Call Number
- Z3 017
- Collection Title
- ... Iohn Hvighen van Linschoten. his Discours of Voyages into ye Easte & West Indies. Deuided into foure Bookes
- Collection/Other Creator
- Linschoten, Jan Huygen van, 1563-1611
- Collection Created
- Printed at London by Iohn Wolfe Printer to ye Honorable Cittie of London 
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Maps in books
- Subject (Geographic)
Brazil --Maps --Early works to 1800
Chile --Maps --Early works to 1800
Cuba --Maps --Early works to 1800
Florida --Maps --Early works to 1800
Peru --Maps --Early works to 1800
South America --Maps --Early works to 1800
Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) --Maps --Early works to 1800
West Indies --Maps --Early works to 1800
- Subject (Topic)
- Voyages and travels --Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record