[Map of southern Africa and Madagascar]
- [Map of southern Africa and Madagascar]
- Rogers, William, b. ca. 1545, engraver
- Published / Created
Bound in following title page of second book.
Map has small tear at bottom fold in center.
approximately 35.4 x 43.7 cm. folded to 28.6 x 15 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Taylor 216A
- Collection Title
- Iohn Huighen van Linschoten, his Discours of Voyages into ye Easte & West Indies : deuided into foure Booke
- Collection/Other Creator
- Linschoten, Jan Huygen van, 1563-1611
- Collection Created
- [London] : Printed at London by [John Windet for] Iohn Wolfe, printer to ye Honorable Cittie of London, 
- Collection Note
- Manuscript notes on rea
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Maps in books
- Subject (Geographic)
Africa --Maps --Early works to 1800
Cape of Good Hope --Maps
Congo (Democratic Republic) --Maps
Madagascar --Maps --Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
- Wolfe, John, d. 1601, printer
- Subject (Topic)
- Voyages and travels --Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record