A discripsion of Aegipt from Cair downeward
- A discripsion of Aegipt from Cair downeward
- Published / Created
[Scale ca. 1:14,000,000].
Bound in following p. 214.
Map folded irregularly.
Map has small tear at bottom fold in center outside frame of map.
approximately 31.1 x 43.8 cm. folded to 28.2 x 15.6 cm.
- Call Number
- Taylor 216A
- Collection Title
- John Huighen van Linschoten, his Discours of Voyages into ye Easte & West Indies
- Collection/Other Creator
- Linschoten, Jan Huygen van, 1563-1611
- Collection Created
- [London] : Printed at London by [John Windet for] Iohn Wolfe, printer to ye Honorable Cittie of London, 
- Collection Note
- Manuscript notes on rear free endpapers.
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Maps in books
- Subject (Geographic)
Africa, East --Maps
Egypt --Maps --Early works to 1800
Ethiopia --Maps --Early works to 1800
Mediterranean Sea --Maps --Early works to 1800
Nile River --Maps --Early works to 1800
Tigris River Valley
- Subject (Topic)
- Voyages and travels --Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record