Clippings about JWJ and GNJ
- Clippings about JWJ and GNJ
- Published / Created
- circa 1916-1972
- Clipping shows Johnson's wife and others reviewing an advance copy of The Autobiography of an ex-colored man.
Hand-written in pencil: 2 / J6335 p 11.
approximately 19.8 x 24.8 cm. on mount 21.7 x 28 cm.
- Call Number
- JWJ MSS 49
- Collection Title
- James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Johnson, James Weldon, 1871-1938
- Collection Date
- circa 1850-2005 (Bulk: 1900-1976)
- Collection Note
- Series V. Personal Papers. Scrapbooks and Clippings. Loose Clippings
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 90 | 719-720
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- James Weldon Johnson and Grace Nail Johnson Papers. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record