[Typed letter signed], 1942 April 10, London [to] Viola
- [Typed letter signed], 1942 April 10, London [to] Viola
- Bryher, 1894-1983
- Published / Created
- 1941 April 10
- Publication Place
- Thanks for previous letter, explains British expression ""The Mr Wells' young man."" Discusses lack of protest of German scientists, privatized services vs. socialized services, facsism in Europe. Describes an exhibit at the National Gallery.
At head: ""W. Macpherson (English)""
- Call Number
- YCAL MSS 175
- Collection Title
- Viola Baxter Jordan Papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Jordan, Viola Baxter, 1887-1973
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Series I. Correspondence. Viola Baxter Jordan correspondence
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 4
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record