An equilateral cone circumscribed about a sphere ...
- An equilateral cone circumscribed about a sphere ...
- Hawkins, John, Sir, 1719-1789 and Tacquet, Andre, 1612-1660
- From p. 27: [Tacquet's] words are these: 'An equilateral cone circumscribed about a sphere, and a right cylinder in like manner circumscribed about the same sphere, and the same sphere itself continue the same proportion ; to wit, the sesquialteral, as well as in respect of the solidity as of the whole superficies.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Vd1 +776H
- Collection Title
- A general history of the science and practice of music / by Sir John Hawkins in five volumes
- Collection/Other Creator
- Hawkins, John, Sir, 1719-1789
- Collection Created
- London : Printed for T. Payne and son, 1776
- Collection Note
- The illustrations include specimens of music.
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record