Walt Disney Productions animation cel
- Walt Disney Productions animation cel
- Walt Disney Productions
- Published / Created
- Gouache on illustration board with celluloid overlay, titled and signed on the window mat. At lower left: "Walt Disney's 'Peter Pan'" and at lower right: "original WDP [in monogram]; inscribed below monogram: "To Sir Evelyn Baring / All Best Wishes / Walt Disney."
In pencil on mat: "6-26-61 matt Oa 1069" [1069 underlined].
Inscribed on mat: Walt Disney's "Peter Pan".
Presentation inscription on mat: To Sir Evelyn Baring / All Best Wishes / Walt Disney.
Stamped on mat: "original WD / P" [WD / P encircled].
30.4 x 37.7 cm. in mat 44.5 x 47 cm.
Gouache on illustration board with celluloid overlay
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 1400
- Collection Title
- J. M. Barrie collection
- Collection/Other Creator
- Barrie, J. M. (James Matthew), 1860-1937
- Collection Date
- 1686-1977 (Bulk: 1890-1937)
- Collection Note
- Series III. Other Papers. Graphic Material. Productions and publications. Peter Pan
- Container / Volume Information
- 70 (Oversize)
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- J. M. Barrie Collection. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record