A particular sea chart for the islands Azores
- A particular sea chart for the islands Azores
- Published / Created
Bound in following p. 110.
Linear brown stain at top on verso.
Middle panel right of center has small hole.
Several small yellow, brown and black stains can be seen on both the recto and verso.
40.7 x 52.8 cm. folded to 16.1 x 12.7 cm.
- Call Number
- Taylor 251
- Collection Title
- Certaine errors in nauigation / detected and corrected by Edw. Wright ; with many additions that were not in the former edition as appeareth in the next pages
- Collection/Other Creator
- Wright, Edward, 1558?-1615
- Collection Created
- [London] : Printed by Felix Kingsto[n] at London, 1610
- Collection Note
- [Wright’s chart of the world] housed and classed separately as BrSides Folio 2008 14 (formerly between pages 116-117).
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record