Denmark according to the newest observations
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Denmark according to the newest observations
- Denmark according to the newest observations
- Alternative Title
- Published / Created
- In pencil on verso: 4.
19.4 x 30.7 cm. folded to 19.4 x 15.4 cm.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 1976 1233
- Collection Title
- Twenty four new and accurate maps of the several parts of Europe ... : all (except the last) new done, according to the latest observations / by Herman Moll ...
- Collection/Other Creator
- Moll, Herman, d. 1732
- Collection Created
- [London] : Sold by J. Nicholson at the King’s-Arms in Little Britain, Benj. Barker and Charles King ..., Benj. Tooke ..., Hen. Clements ..., R. Parker and Ralph Smith under the Royal-Exchange ..., [1715?]
- Collection Note
- Bound with 1 other title.
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Maps in books
- Subject (Geographic)
- Denmark --Maps --Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
Barker, B. (Benjamin), d. 1764, bookseller
Clements, Henry, d. 1719, bookseller
King, Charles, d. 1735, bookseller
Nicholson, John, d. ca. 1717, bookseller
Parker, Richard, fl. 1692-1725, bookseller
Tooke, Benjamin, d. 1716, bookseller
- Subject (Topic)
- Atlases --Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)