The north part of France containing the governments of Picardy, Normandy, Bretagne, Isle de France, Champagne and Orleanois
- The north part of France containing the governments of Picardy, Normandy, Bretagne, Isle de France, Champagne and Orleanois
- Alternative Title
- The north part of France, viz. Picardy, Normandy, Bretagne, Isle de France, Champagne and Orleanois
- Published / Created
- In pencil on verso: 16.
19.4 x 30.5 cm. folded to 19.4 x 15.3 cm.
- Call Number
- 1976 1233
- Collection Title
- Twenty four new and accurate maps of the several parts of Europe ... : all (except the last) new done, according to the latest observations / by Herman Moll ...
- Collection/Other Creator
- Moll, Herman, d. 1732
- Collection Created
- [London] : Sold by J. Nicholson at the King’s-Arms in Little Britain, Benj. Barker and Charles King ..., Benj. Tooke ..., Hen. Clements ..., R. Parker and Ralph Smith under the Royal-Exchange ..., [1715?]
- Collection Note
- Bound with 1 other title.
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Maps in books
- Subject (Geographic)
Champagne-Ardenne (France) --Maps
France --Maps --Early works to 1800
Normandy (France) --Maps --Early works to 1800
Picardy (France) --Maps
- Subject (Name)
Barker, B. (Benjamin), d. 1764, bookseller
Clements, Henry, d. 1719, bookseller
King, Charles, d. 1735, bookseller
Nicholson, John, d. ca. 1717, bookseller
Parker, Richard, fl. 1692-1725, bookseller
Tooke, Benjamin, d. 1716, bookseller
- Subject (Topic)
- Atlases --Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record