A map of America according to ye newest and most exact observations
- A map of America according to ye newest and most exact observations
- Alternative Title
- America in general
- In ink on verso: 23.
30 x 19.3 cm. folded to 15 x 19.3 cm.
- Call Number
- 1976 1233
- Collection Title
- Forty-two new maps of Asia, Africa, and America ... : all engrav’d, according to the latest observations / by Herman Moll ...
- Collection/Other Creator
- Moll, Herman, d. 1732
- Collection Created
- London : Printed for J. Nicholson ..., 1716 ...
- Collection Note
- Map "Virginia and Maryland" [no. 19] bound following "Carolina and Bermudos" [no. 20].
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Maps in books
- Subject (Geographic)
America --Maps --Early works to 1800
North America --Maps --Early works to 1800
South America --Maps --Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
- Nicholson, John, d. ca. 1717, bookseller
- Subject (Topic)
- Atlases --Early works to 1800
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record