Puna School house and the teachers cottage
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Puna School house and the teachers cottage
- Puna School house and the teachers cottage
- Alternative Title
- A village street scene
- Published / Created
Photograph album of a trip from San Francisco to Honolulu in February and March of 1923. Members of the trip include Mrs. H. T. Stickney, from New York, Bishop W. Q. Shepard, from Portland, Dr. A. L. Howarth, also from Portland, Edward H. Todd and his wife, from Tacoma, and Mrs. C. H. Jones, also from Tacoma.
- Two photographs on one page.
1 photographic print
6.2 x 8.6 cm. and smaller
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- WA Photos 31
- Collection Title
- Photograph album of a trip to Honolulu, Hawaii [graphic]
- Collection/Other Creator
- Stickney, H. T., Mrs
- Collection Created
- Collection Note
- Individual photographs are 6.2 x 8.6 cm. or smaller, and have manuscript captions in chalk.
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)