Photographs of stage sets for Four Saints in Three Acts
- Photographs of stage sets for Four Saints in Three Acts
- Alternative Title
- Saint Teresa could be photographed
- White Studio (New York, N.Y.)
- Published / Created
- 1934 March
- On verso in pencil: From Act 1, Second tableau.
1 photographic print
28 x 35.5 cm.
- Call Number
- YCAL MSS 20
- Collection Title
- Florine and Ettie Stettheimer papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Stettheimer, Florine, 1871-1944
- Collection Date
- 1906-1953 (bulk)
- Collection Note
- Series IV. Other Papers. Four Saints in Three Acts. Oversize. Photographs of stage sets for Four Saints in Three Acts
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 11 | Folder 182
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Florine and Ettie Stettheimer Papers. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record