A draught of west Florida : with part of the river Mississippi
- A draught of west Florida : with part of the river Mississippi
- Cook, James, 1728-1779, creator
- Published / Created
- December 1766
- Publication Place
- Published by the author according to Act of Parliament
BEIN 2003 Folio 85: No. 26 of 45 maps bound together with binder's spine title: Atlas of America; ms. table of contents. Bookplate: Robinson. Bookplate of Paul Mellon.
Cartouche with dedication to John Ellis, Esq., King's agent for the province of west Florida, by James Cook.
Depths shown by soundings.
Inserts are A plan of Pensacola Harbour with the marks for going in (scale 1:95,000) and A draught of Spirito Sancto and coast adjacent (scale ca. 1:140,000).
Scale [ca. 1:550,000].
- 1 map : hand col. ; 52 x 128 cm.
- Call Number
- 2003 Folio 85
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record