Letters : 130 West River Street, Milford, Conn., to John D. Schiff
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Yale Collection of American Literature manuscript miscellany (YCAL MSS MISC) > D > DREIER, KATHERINE SOPHIE, 1877-1952 > Letters : 130 West River Street, Milford, Conn., to John D. Schiff
- Letters : 130 West River Street, Milford, Conn., to John D. Schiff
- Dreier, Katherine S. (Katherine Sophie), 1877-1952
- Published / Created
- Twelve TLS (one incomplete), one ALS, and one card, regarding photographs taken by Schiff of Dreier's houses, of her artwork, and of herself. Accompanied by six photographs: view of Long Ridge Methodist Episcopal Church from porch of the Haven (West Redding, Conn.); inside hall of the Haven, showing Brancusi's "Yellow Bird"; library at the Haven, showing Marcel Duchamp's "Tu m'" and "Bride stripped bare by her bachelors, even"; Dreier sitting in hand elevator in Laurel Manor (Milford, Conn.), side view; two photographs of rooms in either the Haven or Laurel Manor.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- YCAL MSS MISC
- Search for Additional Digitized Material in This Collection
- Container / Volume
- Box 1, folder GROUP 4, F-1
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- [Author], [Item Title]. Yale Collection of American Literature Manuscript Miscellany. Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)