Ketubah : Finale Emilia, Italy, 1835, June 2
- Ketubah : Finale Emilia, Italy, 1835, June 2
- Published / Created
- 1835 June 2
- Publication Place
- Finale Emilia, Italy
- Marriage contract, manuscript, ink and paint on vellum, dated 5th of Sivan 5595 (Gregrorian date) at Finali. Document has a rounded top. The outer border is composed of a rim of yellow and red semi-circles. The inner border is composed of green and red circles and surrounds the text. Between the two borders there is a quote from the Book of Psalms and a quote from the Book of Ruth. Above the text is an image of two joined hearts surrounded by a circle, which consists of quotes from the Song of Songs.
Bride: Hanah bat Barukh Avraham Pesah.
Bridegroom: Elisha Ye'uda bar Yom Tov Hai Donati.
48 x 43 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
Official Aramaic (700-300 BCE); Imperial Aramaic (700-300 BCE)
- Call Number
- Hebrew MSS Suppl 1 4 (Broadside)
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- mixed material
- Subject (Geographic)
- Finale Emilia (Italy) --Religious life and customs
- Subject (Name)
Elisha Ye'uda bar Yom Tov Hai Donati
Hanah bat Barukh Avraham Pesah
- Subject (Topic)
Ketubah --Italy --Finale Emilia
Prenuptial agreements (Jewish law)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record