Ketubah : Ancona, Italy, 1864, April 20
- Ketubah : Ancona, Italy, 1864, April 20
- Published / Created
- 1864 April 20
- Publication Place
- Ancona, Italy
- Marriage contract, manuscript, ink and paint on vellum, dated 14th of Nisan 5624 (1864) at Ankona. Document has a scalloped top. The text is surrounded by a multicolored floral border lined in red. Above the text is a multicolored floral wreath, which surrounds blessings for the bride and groom. The design is typical of ketubot from Ancona.
Bride: Safirantsa called Evginya bat Avraham Kampus.
Bridegroom: Mosheh Shemu'el ben Avraham Tseva.
58 x 37 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
Official Aramaic (700-300 BCE); Imperial Aramaic (700-300 BCE)
- Call Number
- Hebrew MSS Suppl 1 3 (Broadside)
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- mixed material
- Subject (Geographic)
- Ancona (Italy) --Religious life and customs
- Subject (Name)
Mosheh Shemu'el ben Avraham Tseva
Safirantsa (Evginya) bat Avraham Kampus
- Subject (Topic)
Ketubah --Italy --Ancona
Prenuptial agreements (Jewish law)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record