Ketubah : Isfahan, Iran, 1871, September 13
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Ketubah : Isfahan, Iran, 1871, September 13
- Ketubah : Isfahan, Iran, 1871, September 13
Hanah bat Me'ir
Nisan ben Yitshak
- Published / Created
- 1871 September 13
- Publication Place
- Isfahan, Iran
Marriage contract, manuscript, ink and paint on paper, dated 27th of Elul 5631 (1871) at Itsfahan. Text surrounded by a scalloped horseshoe arch, with a small arch on either side of the text. Above the text are two large green birds on either side of a blue vase. Two small green birds are on either side of the text. There are brown floral designs throughout the manuscript.
Bride: Hanah bat Me'ir.
Bridegroom: Nisan ben Yitshak.
55 x 41 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
Official Aramaic (700-300 BCE); Imperial Aramaic (700-300 BCE)
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Hebrew MSS Suppl 47 (Broadside)
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)