[Correspondence concerning MS 408 cipher manuscript]
- [Correspondence concerning MS 408 cipher manuscript]
- Voynich, E. L. (Ethel Lillian), 1864-1960
Letter of 1930 July 19 by E. L. Voynich opened by A. M. Nill, 1960 August 9.
Two signed letters, one envelope.
3 p., 1 envelope
various sizes to 27 cm.
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 408
- Collection Title
- Cipher Manuscript
- Collection Created
- Central Europe [?], s. XV^^ex-XVI [?]
- Collection Note
- In Box B: Correspondence between W. Voynich and Prof. W. R. Newbold concerning Newbold's supposed decipherment of the manuscript (1919-26). Correspondence between Anne M. Nills, executrix of the estate of Ethel Voynich, and the Rev. Theodore C. Peterson, dated 1935-61, concerning the provenance, dating and decipherment of the manuscript.
- Container / Volume Information
- Box B
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record