- From the Collection: Voynich, Wilfred Michael, 1865-1930
- From the Collection: Voynich, E. L. (Ethel Lillian), 1864-1960
- Published / Created
- 1919 1961
- Correspondence between W. Voynich and Prof. W. R. Newbold concerning Newbold's supposed decipherment of the manuscript (1919-26). Correspondence between Anne M. Nills, executrix of the estate of Ethel Voynich, and the Rev. Theodore C. Peterson, dated 1935-61, concerning the provenance, dating and decipherment of the manuscript.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 408A
- Search for Additional Digitized Material in This Collection
- Container / Volume
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Wilfred M. Voynich and Ethel Voynich Provenance and Research Files on the Cipher (Voynich) manuscript. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)