An exact mapp of New England and New York
- An exact mapp of New England and New York
- Verso blank.
31.7 x 38.9 cm. folded to 31.7 x 20.1 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- 1978 +73
- Collection Title
- The ecclesiastical history of New-England from its first planting in the year 1620 unto the year of our Lord 1698
- Collection/Other Creator
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728
- Collection Created
- London, Printed for Thomas Parkhurst, at the Bible and Three Crowns in Cheapside, 1702
- Collection Note
- Title page of book 1 misbound after general title page.
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record