Dissertatio II. De impenetrabilitate.
- Dissertatio II. De impenetrabilitate.
- On impenetrability; inertia; second and third Newtonian law; central forces; cause of speed; universal gravity of bodies; laws of gravity; for a better understanding of Newtonian theory; phenomena of tides; Galileo's opinion refuted; Descarte's opinion refuted; Kepler's view refuted; Newton's theory approved; nature of comets.
- 350 pages, 8 folding diagrams.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 110
- Collection Title
- Italian castle archive
- Collection Created
- Italy, 1749-1790
- Collection Date
- circa 1550-1848 (Bulk: 1600-1750)
- Collection Note
- PARETUS AND RELATED AUTHORS
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 21 | Folder 8
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Italian Castle Archive. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record