- Uguccione Pisano
- Published / Created
- [14th century] and s. XIII med [mid 13th century]
- Publication Place
- Manuscript on parchment of Uguccione Pisano (d. 1210), Derivationes.
- Part II written in Italy in the middle of the 13th century; Part I added in the 14th century when the two parts may have been bound together.
- ff. i + 169 + i : parchment ; 380 x 240 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Marston MS 40
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Uguccione,--da Pisa, Bishop of Ferrara,--d. 1210
- Subject (Topic)
Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Shailor, B. Catalogue of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Marston MS 40. and Uguccione Pisano, Derivationes. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information